Hide and Seak! Gluten-free Cupcakes.
You can cook Hide and Seak! Gluten-free Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hide and Seak! Gluten-free Cupcakes
- It’s 60 g of rice flour.
- Prepare 30 g of potato starch.
- It’s of ■2tbsp olive oil.
- It’s of ■3tbsp maple syrup.
- It’s of ■1 egg.
- You need of ■1tsp baking powder.
- Prepare of ■a pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need of #2tbsp cream cheese.
- It’s of #2tsp sugar.
- You need of #a bit of food colouring.
- It’s 1 pack of marble chocolate.
- You need 1 pack of argent.
Hide and Seak! Gluten-free Cupcakes instructions
- Mix all ■ ingredients into the bowl..
- Add the flour, milk, cocoa powder to mix..
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake cups to 70%. Preheat oven at 180℃, Bake for about 20min. (You can make 6 small cupcakes or 4 medium cupcakes).
- While baking the cupcakes, make a lovely cream. Mix all # ingredients into a small bowl until the texture becomes smooth..
- Mix the marble chocolate and argent well..
- When the cupcakes are baked, let them cool. Then, make a hole into the cupcakes with knife and spoon, put the chocolate filling into the hole and put the lid on. Finally spread the cream on the top, sprinkle the argent to decorate..
recipe by Fushicche @cookpad