" Bird Feed Ornaments. ". You can try find out more about christmas bird feed ornaments.
You can make " Bird Feed Ornaments. " using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of " Bird Feed Ornaments. "
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of – envelope unflavored geletin.
- You need 3 tbsp of light corn syrup.
- It’s 4 of cup bird seeds.
- It’s 1 of molds.
- You need 1 of nonstick spray.
- Prepare 1 of drinking straws cut about 2" long.
- Prepare 1 of wax paper.
" Bird Feed Ornaments. " step by step
- Combine flour , water, geletin , corn syrup in a large bowl.Add bird seed Stir until well coated. Spray molds. I used cookie cutters. Press as much mixture in each mold. Press them down. Push straw in making sure it goes all the way through the other side..
- Leave in molds 2-3 hours. Then remove straws and ornaments from molds. Be careful I broke a couple of mine. Return to wax paper . Turn over on other side Allow to dry another 2-3 hours or overnight. Put a string through the hole. Hang and watch the Birds..