No bake pudding cake.
You can make No bake pudding cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No bake pudding cake
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of pudding ready to make mango flavour.
- You need 1 cup of Icing sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 4-5 of Marie biscuit.
- You need Some of dry fruits for garnishing.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of strawberry crush.
- You need 5-6 tbsp of butter.
No bake pudding cake instructions
- Take a pan boil milk and add pudding ready to mix and keep on stirring so that sugar gets melt and milk comes to boil again no need of adding anything I use blue bird China grass which is pudding powder ready to use..
- Next take a deep pan and add butter and add icing sugar which is used for decorating cakes and pastries add vanilla essence and mix well and whip with hand blender use for making icing sugar or whipping the cream..
- Next take Marie biscuits and make crumbs and add butter and mix well so that crumb sticks well now take disposable glass or take direct any glass u need to make directly and serve pour the pudding mix and keep refrigerator for atleast 30 minutes to set when it is set fill the glass with biscuit crumb and press slowly..
- Next add icing sugar and spread all over on the top of biscuit crumb and take single PC of biscuit and set on the icing sugar and press slowly and keep again to get set in refrigerator for 5 minutes more and for taking out in a glass or any serving dish just upside down the glass and it will come out smoothly,I did in a cup biscuit should come downwards on top icing sugar,then crumb, then pudding,and top of all garnish with strawberry crush or any of your flavour crush u like spread on top..
- On top of that garnish with chopped dry fruits and cherry and enjoy the yummy no bake pudding cake. Set directly in serving bowl or glass or set in disposable glass and serve separate in plate or bowl..
recipe by Anjumara Rathod @cookpad