Ham and Parmesan meatloaf with polenta and mushroom sauce. Great recipe for Ham and Parmesan meatloaf with polenta and mushroom sauce. A classic dish from northern Italy. See great recipes for Ham and Parmesan meatloaf with polenta and mushroom sauce too! meatloaf sauce different meatloaf recipes Hiroko Liston.
Absolutely delicious and a great way to use up ham leftovers. Try a recipe like country ham and cornbread casserole or scalloped potatoes and ham. jump to the recipes ham casserole recipe finder Enter a word or two in the box to find recipes within the ham casserole section. A fine, corn-based, storecupboard grain that can be served creamy, set into pieces and fried, or baked in cakes.. You can cook Ham and Parmesan meatloaf with polenta and mushroom sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and Parmesan meatloaf with polenta and mushroom sauce
- You need of For the meatloaf – polpettone :.
- Prepare 400 g of good quality mince.
- It’s 50 g of chopped ham.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Small slice of bread.
- Prepare Splash of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For the sauce :.
- You need of Small amount of chopped carrots onions and celery.
- Prepare 250 g of mushrooms – I used a bag of mixed, frozen mushrooms.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Glug of white wine.
- You need 200 ml of stock.
- Prepare of Polenta :.
- It’s Packet of ready made rolled polenta.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Parmesan polenta topped with a rich mushroom mix and melting Taleggio cheese makes for a vegetarian main with a difference.. This hearty entrée features a mushroom and sausage ragù (Italian meat-and-tomato pasta sauce) served over creamy polenta. Cook the polenta while the ragù simmers so everything will be ready and hot at the same time. Catering menu for The Dancing Palate.
Ham and Parmesan meatloaf with polenta and mushroom sauce instructions
- Tear up the bread, put in a bowl, add a splash of milk. Leave to soak for a few minutes. Put mince in a bowl. Add all meatloaf ingredients. Mix up well using your hands.
- Turn out onto cling film. Shape into a sausage. Roll up and leave it in the fridge for an hour. Here's a picture of the polenta. Preheat oven to 200.
- Sauté carrots, onions and celery in a little oil. Add mushrooms and turn up the heat. After 5+6 minutes, add the wine and let it evaporate. Now turn down the heat and simmer gently for about 10 minutes.
- Place polenta on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place meatloaf in a baking tray too. Now bake both together for about 25-30 mins. Turn polenta and meatloaf once during cooking. Meanwhile, using a hand blender, whizz up the sauce to your liking and keep warm. Rest meatloaf for a few minutes when cooked.
- Carve up, plate up and enjoy 😁.
A mix of multi-cultural foods that not only will taste amazing but impress your guests.. Empanadas (Smoked Chicken, beef, ham and cheese, pork, guava and cheese, apple, spicy chorizo). Had it for Sunday lunch 😁 #Italian #meatloaf #meat #mushroom #dinner #mainmeal #sundaylunch Jhansi. Italian-style chicken meatloaf made with chicken, aromatic vegetables, herbs and cheese, topped with a rustic tomato sauce. Chicken raised with no antibiotics ever.