Pumpkin and Sausage Casserole.
You can cook Pumpkin and Sausage Casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and Sausage Casserole
- You need 2 1/2 lb of pumpkin.
- You need 1 lb of bulk sausage.
- It’s 4 oz of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of double acting baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1 cup of shredded fontina cheese.
- You need 6 large of eggs.
Pumpkin and Sausage Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Split pumpkin in half. Remove seeds. Bake in oven for an hour..
- Scoop out the meat of the pumpkin..
- Brown the sausage. Set aside..
- With a mixer or a strong arm mix the cheddar cheese, honey, pumpkin, eggs, salt, heavy cream, almond flour, and baking powder..
- Fold in the sausage. Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray. Top with shredded fontina cheese. Bake in oven for 40 minutes.
- Let sit 7 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.