You can have Banana Frosting using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Frosting
- Prepare 1 of Ripe banana.
- You need 3 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shortening.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Margarine or butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Banana Frosting instructions
- Start off by mashing your banana. Cut it in large slices and mash it with a fork. Add to a large mixing bowl..
- Add shortening, vanilla and margarine to the mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until everything looks even..
- Add powdered sugar, little by little, while continuously mixing..
- Beat at high speed for 5 minutes..
- You can use it right as it is, but I prefer letting it sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes before using (easier to use). Enjoy! :).