Vegan oats papaya cake.
You can have Vegan oats papaya cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan oats papaya cake
- It’s 2 cups of quick oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped ripe papaya.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Jaggery powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted flaxseeds.
Vegan oats papaya cake step by step
- In a mixer put all the above 8 ingredients..
- Mix all the ingredients and grind them to make a smooth paste..
- Put the batter in a mixing bowl and mix the grated coconut and coconut oil in it..
- Mix it well to make a smooth batter..
- Grease the cake tin with coconut oil and pour the batter in it. Garnish it with a tsp of grated coconut and flax seeds..
- Bake it in a preheated cooker without weighing whistle for 40 minutes..
- After that check it with the help of a toothpick whether it is perfectly baked or not. If it comes out clearly then it is perfectly baked if not then again bake it for another 5 minutes..
- After cooling down demould the cake from the tin..
- Then cut it into pieces and serve..
recipe by Bobly Rath @cookpad