Delicious! Goya Chanpuru (Bitter Melon Stir-Fry).
You can make Delicious! Goya Chanpuru (Bitter Melon Stir-Fry) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Delicious! Goya Chanpuru (Bitter Melon Stir-Fry)
- You need 1 of about 20 to 25 cm long Bitter melon.
- You need 150 grams of Pork.
- You need 200 grams of Firm tofu.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of packet Bonito flakes.
- Prepare of ★Seasonings:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon ★Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Dashi stock granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Olive oil or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 of Salt, pepper.
Delicious! Goya Chanpuru (Bitter Melon Stir-Fry) step by step
- Slice the bitter melon, rub with salt, and soak in salted water for at least 10 minutes. This reduces the bitterness..
- Wrap the cut tofu in 3 to 4 layers of paper towels. Microwave for about 1 minute at 600 W to get rid of the water..
- Season the pork with salt and pepper, and coat in flour. The meat will be tender that way..
- Put olive oil in a pan and saute the tofu. When the cubes are browned, remove from the pan..
- Add sesame oil to the pan and stir fry the pork, then add the bitter melon and continue stir frying..
- Put the tofu back in, and add the combined ★ ingredients..
- Swirl in the beaten egg, add the bonito flakes, mix everything together, and it's done..
- Transfer to a serving plate..