Italian style texas toast sandwich.
You can have Italian style texas toast sandwich using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Italian style texas toast sandwich
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 slice of Frozen garlic texas toast (I used pepperidge farm).
- It’s 3 slice of Ham (I used hillshire farms).
- You need 2 slice of Mozzarella cheese (I used sargento).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pasta sauce (I used bertolli olive oil and garlic).
- You need 1 tbsp of Grated cheese (I used kraft 3 cheese blend).
Italian style texas toast sandwich instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add ham.
- Add sliced cheese.
- Add one tablespoon pasta sauce.
- Put on other slice of toast and bake for 6 mins on one side.
- Then turn over and bake for 3 mins.
- Once done open sandwich and put on the rest of the sauce and grated cheese.
- Eat and enjoy.
recipe by Ashlee @cookpad