Wheat free Pizza (emmer flour (Zea)).
You can have Wheat free Pizza (emmer flour (Zea)) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wheat free Pizza (emmer flour (Zea))
- You need of pizza base.
- It’s 4 grams of organic dried yeast.
- Prepare 250 grams of organic emmer flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 130 ml of lukewarm water.
- It’s 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of pizza topping.
- Prepare 3 slice of prosciutto.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s 6 of asparagus tips.
Wheat free Pizza (emmer flour (Zea)) step by step
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Mix in a bowl the flour, yeast and salt..
- Add the lukewarm water slowly while mixing with your hands. Emmer flour needs less water than wheat flour. If you feel that more water or flour is needed, then add either ingredient accordingly. At the end add the extra virgin olive oil while kneading the formed dough..
- Cover the bowl with two tea towels and leave the dough to rest for 1 hour..
- In the meantime you can grill the prosciutto slices and asparagus. It will look nice on the pizza if the asparagus tips and prosciutto are cut in slices and are shredded respectively..
- Once the dough is ready you can give it a round shape and flatten it with your fingers on a baking tray leaving a thicker border..
- Spinkle the shredded prosciutto, the asparagus slices and finally the crumbled feta cheese. Drizzle with the two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil..
- Bake the pizza for 15 minutes until the crust is slightly brown..
- Bon appetite !!!.
recipe by gio86ta @cookpad