Tandoori Bread Pizza.
You can have Tandoori Bread Pizza using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tandoori Bread Pizza
- You need of Spinach.
- You need 1 loaf of Garlic Tandoori Bread/Naan Bread.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Slices of bacon and ham.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Spinich, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives and feta cheese.
Tandoori Bread Pizza instructions
- Prehat the oven at 350°F.
- Begin to slice the bacon and ham and drizzle some oil in a pan and cook it until its fully cooked..
- Begin to grab your Tandoori bread/Naan and a baking sheet..
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil onto the Tandoori bread..
- Select your favorite toppings. I have choosen some bacon, ham, black olives, tomatoes, spinach, lettuce and feta cheese..
- Place your finished pizza into the oven and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Until the sides are golden brown..
- And enjoy! (:.
recipe by simpleegirrl @cookpad