Vegan Macro Bowl.
You can make Vegan Macro Bowl using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vegan Macro Bowl
- You need 85 g of extra film tofu.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil (for tofu).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 15 g of bell pepper (1/2 medium red bell pepper).
- You need 100 g of zucchini (1/2 zucchini).
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt (for frying).
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (for frying).
- You need 80 g of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of small tomato.
- You need 110 g of brown rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt (for dressing).
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil (for dressing).
Vegan Macro Bowl instructions
- Slice the tofu into 8 pieces. (3cm x 4cm x 2cm for one piece) Wrap the tofu with paper towel to drain water. Stay them for 20 minutes..
- Put olive oil, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, and sea salt to the small ball and mix well..
- Place the tofu on the plate and put the seasonings on top. Flip the tofu and put the seasonings on the other side. Marinade the tofu in the fridge for 20 minutes..
- Put half avocado, water, salt, olive oil in the blender. Blend ingredients for 10 second or until consistent..
- Cut the bell pepper into 2 cm pieces. Slice the zucchini into 0.8 to 1 cm slices..
- Heat the pan over low to medium heat. Make sure to spread the oil (1 tbsp)..
- Put bell pepper for 3 minutes. Add 1/8 tsp of salt and 1/8 tsp of pepper..
- Add zucchini and cook for 5 minutes or until the zucchini becomes tender..
- Remove the cooked vegetables and add 1 tbsp of oil to the same pan..
- Put the tofu to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes each side..
- Place the spinach..
- Add fried vegetables, tofu, and cooked brown rice..
- Cut the tomato in half and add to the plate..
- Pour the avocado dressing on top. Spread the sunflower seed and done!.
recipe by Yuki Ji @cookpad