Cinnamon Apple cake. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cake & Cupcake Recipes From Kraft®. A deliciously easy Cinnamon Apple Cake made from scratch. This soft and tender Apple Cake is packed with fresh apples and features a crunchy cinnamon topping and a drizzle of sweet frosting.
The cake is best warm out of the oven, and will keep for a week after you've baked it. Toss in walnuts or pecans to the batter for an added nutty crunch. In a large bowl, beat sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended. You can have Cinnamon Apple cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Apple cake
- You need 1/2 of eating apple.
- Prepare 4 of heaped tbs plain flour.
- It’s 4 tbs of caster sugar.
- You need 100 g of margarine.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of sprinkle of demerara sugar.
In another bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into sugar mixture (batter will be thick). For topping, beat the butter, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Combine flour and baking powder together in a bowl; stir into creamed butter mixture. Mix milk into batter until smooth.
Cinnamon Apple cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 190*c Cream margarine and sugar together.
- Crack eggs into jug and beat together.
- Add egg slowly to margarine and whisk vigorously.
- Sieve flour, baking powder and cinnamon into mix then whisk until a cake mixture.
- Pour cake mix into a tin.
- Cut the apple into small diced pieces and put on top of the mix.
- Finally sprinkle demerara sugar on the cake and put in oven for 25-30 mins.
Pour half the batter into the prepared loaf pan; add half the apples and half the brown sugar mixture. This cinnamon sugar apple cake is just one of those things that is very regular but somehow elevates the day a little bit. Cake is a classic easy dessert, whether it's a chocolate or vanilla cake or even something with a bit of spice and fruit like this Cinnamon Apple Cake recipe. Cakes that include the addition of fruit or veggies (like Carrot Cheesecake Cake or Cranberry Christmas Cake ) tend to be super moist and delicious, and this apple cake is the perfect. In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs and oil.