Vickys Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can make Vickys Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 225 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gf flour.
- It’s 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- It’s 175 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of strawberry milkshake granules (Nesquik is df and sf).
- Prepare 60 g of gold foil Stork margarine / butter, melted.
- It’s 60 ml of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of strawberry essence.
- Prepare 175 g of icing sugar / powdered sugar.
- It’s 75 g of gold foil Stork margarine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of strawberry milkshake powder mixed with 1tbsp coconut milk.
- You need of pink food dye or beetroot powder to colour if desired.
Vickys Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper cases.
- Mix the flour, xanthan gum if using, sugar, baking powder and bicarb together in a bowl.
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the coconut milk, cream, melted margarine, milkshake powder / liquid & strawberry essence and beat in.
- Add colouring if desired at this point. I used 2 tsp beetroot powder to reach this colour. Remember using unbleached flour will make your colours duller so you'll need to add extra if using that.
- Divide the batter between the cupcake cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes until well risen and set. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Cream the icing sugar with the margarine then mix in the milkshake flavouring. You can add dye here again if you like. Put in a piping bag and pipe swirls onto each cooled cupcake.
- Cut 3 drinking straws into 4 equal lengths and use as decoration.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad