Medjool Date-Cranberry Spelt Scone. The flavors in these Medjool Date and Orange Scones immediately make me think of fall and winter. They are festive with cloves and cinnamon, and citrus fruits are just about to come into full season. Medjool dates add sweetness and excitement to these exceptional whole-grain scones. nationalpost.com.
Medjool dates are whole, fresh fruit that are naturally sweet. Have you added our beautifully sweet fresh @naturaldelights_au Medjool Dates to any of your smoothies, warm porridge breakfasts or as a sweetener in your raw vegan desserts yet? Jumbo Medjool dates are loaded with the energy you need every day to win a marathon or get you through a tough day. These vitamins have a variety of functions that help maintain. You can cook Medjool Date-Cranberry Spelt Scone using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Medjool Date-Cranberry Spelt Scone
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Organic Spelt flour.
- It’s 1.5 Tsp of Organic Turbinado sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Can of Organic Full Fat Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of coconut flakes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped Medjoor date mixed with dried cranberries in 2 to1 ratio.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Raw apple cider vinegar.
Exceptionally large, sweet Medjool dates are considered the king of dates. Added to these scones they make a delicious teatime treat. Serve with good-quality strawberry jam and clotted cream. The Majhūl date also known as Medjool, Medjoul, or Majhool, is a large, sweet cultivated variety of date (Phoenix dactylifera) from the Tafilalt region of Morocco, also grown in the United States, Israel, Iran, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Jordan and Palestine.
Medjool Date-Cranberry Spelt Scone step by step
- Blend 1/4 cup coconut flakes into flour, but do not over blend.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl, including spelt flour, coconut flour, sugar, salt and dried berries, baking powder..
- Add 1 Tsp vinegar into half can of coconut milk. Stir to mix and pour the mixture into dry ingredients bowl..
- Gently work with the dough until all things Incorporated well. Do not over mix. Pad down the dough and cut into small wedge-shaped scones..
- Pre-heat oven to 425F. Grease a baking pan with oil or butter. Lay scones on the baking pan monolayer and separate from each other..
- Bake 15 minutes and serve hot..
recipe by Eat Whole 2 Thrive @cookpad
Information about Medjool Dates including applications, recipes, nutritional value, taste, seasons, availability, storage, restaurants, cooking, geography and history. Sustainable packaging, no plastic bins & super shareable! Medjool dates, pitted dates, organic medjool date syrup – raw, paleo, vegan. Easy cranberry scone recipe with lots of tips for making them perfectly tender flaky. How to make perfectly light and flaky scones packed with dried cranberries and orange zest.