Sesame Garlic Green Beans.
You can cook Sesame Garlic Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sesame Garlic Green Beans
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced or thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 lb of green beans.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds (optional).
Sesame Garlic Green Beans step by step
- Heat vegetable oil on medium-high heat. Preferably in a wok, green beans don't 'stir' easily. You can also just use tongs..
- Sauté garlic in oil about 30 seconds..
- Turn heat down to medium and add green beans..
- Drizzle with sesame oil..
- Toss to coat and cook about 8-10 minutes..
- Pour in soy sauce, tossing to coat..
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes to reduce soy sauce and continue tossing to coat beans..
- Serve with sesame seeds sprinkled on top..