Eggless Dates and Apple cake with streusel topping.
You can cook Eggless Dates and Apple cake with streusel topping using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Eggless Dates and Apple cake with streusel topping
- You need 3/4 cup of Whole Wheat flour ..
- Prepare 3/4 cup of All Purpose Flour ..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dates Chopped pitted ..
- You need 1/2 cup of apples diced (I didnt peel them).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar Light ..
- It’s 1/2 cup of White sugar ..
- Prepare 1.5 tsps of Baking powder ..
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt ..
- Prepare 1 cup of butter milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of refined flavorless oil ..
- You need 4 tbsps of All purpose flour ..
- It’s 2 tbsps of butter Softened ..
- Prepare 3 tbsps of brown sugar light ..
Eggless Dates and Apple cake with streusel topping instructions
- For buttermilk: In a cup of milk, add 2 tsp vinegar and let it stand for 5 min. Post this you shall have the butter milk ready to use..
- Pre heat an oven to 180C and line an 8" cake tin and keep aside..
- For the batter, in a bowl, mix the dry ingredients (except the apples and dates) with a whisk and keep aside..
- In a smaller bowl, mix the wet ingredients..
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients..
- Mix well with a spatula..
- Once all of it is amalgamated, add the apples and dates and mix well..
- Pout it in the cake tin..
- For the topping, tip the flour and sugar in a bowl, use a spoon to mix through the butter..
- You should land up with a rubble of flour and sugar..
- Cover the cake batter with the topping mix uniformly and bake for 30-35 min or until the skewer inserted in the center comes out clean..