Easy & healthy Cauliflower rice. easy [ˈi:zɪ]Прилагательное. easy / easier / easiest. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity". Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series.
How to use easy in a sentence. The command of "EASY!" is pronounced with the accent on both syllables (EEE'-ZEE'), as opposed to the traditional word easy, in which only the first syllable is accented. Keep up with all the brands here. İngilizce → İtalyanca – easy. agg. facile, semplice; confortevole, comodo; tranquillo, calmo; disinvolto, spigliato; scorrevole; lento; indulgente, compiacente; sereno; (Comm) in grande abbondanza. You can make Easy & healthy Cauliflower rice using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy & healthy Cauliflower rice
- Prepare 1 head of Large cauliflower.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter or you can use pam if you are vegan.
- It’s 1 tsp of bouillon powder or some all spice seasoning to taste.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Easy & healthy Cauliflower rice step by step
- In the food procesor Grind the cauliflower to rice size or chop it to rice size.
- Sauté for 1 min the cauliflower with the butter add bouillon or all spice salt and pepper to taste.
- Add just enough water to simmer so the cauliflower can be fully cooked but no water remaining when served. If you have too much water just drain the excess and adjust seasoning with a little more butter and seasoning..
- You can experiment with the cauliflower adjusting how Cooked you like it either well done or a little bit crunchy..
recipe by bluepixelsz @cookpad