You can have Nivian's pinwheels using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Nivian's pinwheels
- You need of filling.
- You need 3 packages of cream cheese (SOFTENED).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Tabasco.
- Prepare 2 can of chopped black olives.
- It’s 2 of pks Oscar Meyers sub kits (I use the ham and turkey kind).
- It’s 2 can of chopped green chiles (DO NOT DRAIN) (i take my chopper and.
- It’s of other.
- You need 16 of count,or more,mission flour tortillas BURRITO SIZE.
Nivian's pinwheels step by step
- Place all filling ingredients in a bowl blend together with a mixer scrape sides as necessary.
- Spread a thin layer of filling over tortillas to the very edges alternate 3 pieces of ham and 3 pieces of turkey (turkey, ham, turkey, ham, turkey, ham) overlaping around in a circle on top of filling roll up tight place on baking sheet (you will need a big one for the rolls) continue till all filling is gone whichever runs out first.
- Cover with plastic wrap put in fridge for about an hour then cut off ends (reserve these scraps you can eat them as you go so you wont eat the actual pinwheels till its time) slice up in 1/2 inch slices place on a platter and enjoy.
- Store left overs in an air tight container in fridge will keep for a couple days i make mine the night before parties cut in the morning use a cheep dollar store aluminum lasagna pan with a plastic lid to put mine in till time to serve make sure you put back in fridge till time to serve them you have a ready made platter and clean up is easy and whatever is left (if there is any) i then transfer to a smaller air tight container.
recipe by ScarletAngel @cookpad