Veggie Nime Chow.
You can cook Veggie Nime Chow using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Nime Chow
- It’s 2 of Brown rice spring roll wrapper.
- It’s 1 cup of Leefy green such as Spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of Broccoli slaw.
- You need 1/4 cup of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1/4 medium of Avocado, sliced thin and long.
- You need 1 of Mini seedless cucumbers, sliced into thin triangular tubes about 2-3 inches in length.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water, warm.
Veggie Nime Chow step by step
- In a shallow but wide brimmed bowl pour warm water. Submit one rice roll wrap into the water until it is a bit gooey. Make sure it isn't too soft because it's hard to work with. It softens as you put the veggies on..
- Take the wrap out of the water and carefully place on a flat and smooth dish. Lay a bed of greens in the center of the wrap..
- On top of the greens, line 1/2 of the slices of cucumber parallel to 1/2 of the broccoli slaw, avocado, and bean sprouts. Add another layer of greens on top of the veggies..
- NOTE: You should roll the wrap horizontally to the lined up veggies. (From the sides of the tubes of veggies versus the top/bottom of the tubes)..
- Once all of the veggies have been added to the wrap, roll the wrap half way. While holding onto the wrap with one hand, fold the sides of the rice wrap up and towards the center of the vegetables (these sides are on the top and bottom of the tubes).
- Continue to roll horizontally, including the sides within the roll..
- Repeat the process for the second rice wrap. Let wraps dry for a minute, cut in half (optional) and enjoy with peanut sauce..
- Here's a peanut sauce recipe to go with this dish. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361351-bonnies-natural-nime-chow-peanut-sauce.
- Here's a tangy peanut sauce recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359853-ls-tangy-natural-nime-chow-peanut-sauce.
recipe by Laura Woods @cookpad