Mini no bake cheesecake.
You can have Mini no bake cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini no bake cheesecake
- Prepare 1 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipped cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 pack of plain biscuits.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need Cup of cake liners.
- Prepare of Fresh fruits (for serving).
Mini no bake cheesecake step by step
- In a bowl add the softened cream cheese and beat till fluffy.
- Slowly start adding the milk and beat till incorporated.
- In a separate bowl whip the whipping cream till stiff peak.
- Gently fold the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture.
- Using a food processor or rolling pin process the biscuits till soft.
- Add the melted butter and mix.
- Scoop a table spoon of the biscuit in to your cupcake liners.
- Use the back of the spoon to press the biscuits down..
- Add a scoop of the cream cheese and gently tap the muffin tray to have even layers.
- Freeze in the freezer till firm.
- You can serve them with fresh fruits, whipped cream or Carmel sauces.
recipe by khayrees Tasty bites @cookpad