Green beans with hotdogs. Start by placing the green beans in boiling water for a couple of minutes. Drain well and quickly plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process. Finally add salt and pepper to taste.
If roasted green beans are a regular side dish in your rotation, kick up the next batch with a spoonful of spicy harissa paste and a handful of toasted almonds before serving. Green Beans are Helping My Dog Lose Weight. I thaw them out and feed them to Sydney just like the canned. You can cook Green beans with hotdogs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green beans with hotdogs
- You need 28 of green beans.
- You need 1 lb of hotdogs.
- You need 1 medium of red onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 medium of bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack Colby cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese,.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic cloves.
The only bummer about frozen is sometimes I lack freezer space. Green beans with bacon and onions makes such an easy side dish. Fresh beans lend a crisp, bright flavor to any meal. Meanwhile, place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Green beans with hotdogs instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Slice the hotdogs lengthwise but not all the way through.
- Chop the onions and peppers. Slice the garlic melt the butter add the peppers, garlic, and onions to the butter and sauté..
- After the onions are soften a bit remove and set aside. Then add hotdogs to the pan browning them..
- Add the green beans, mixed with peppers and onions to an oven safe dish. Then layer the hot dogs and mozzarella cheese, the mozzarella cheese goes on before the hotdogs. Then layer cheddar cheese with the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven 30 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Made with canned green beans (don't be hatin'—you can use fresh if you like), canned whole tomatoes, and a delightful base of sauteed bacon and diced onions, the dish is finished off with a healthy dose of cayenne pepper to elevate it to fabuloso. That's Spanish, in case you didn't know. Transfer the green beans and lemon zest to the pan and mix well. Season with salt, pepper, and serve! Sautéed green beans have a simple fresh flavor, which makes them perfect for pairing with any savory main course.