Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting. Kesar Badam Cupcakes with Shrikhand Frosting, an Your shrikhand is ready, transfer into a piping bag with nozzle of your choice and pipe the cupcakes once they fully cool down. Kesar pista flavoured freshly baked muffins topped with shrikhand flavour frosting. A unique recipe to try this Diwali.
This creamy Kesar Pista Shrikhand is one dessert which I make often just because it's so easy and requires minimal ingredients. Baking Cupcakes Cupcake Recipes Cupcake Cakes Dessert Recipes Cup Cakes Cupcake Frosting Cake Cookies Eggless Desserts Eggless Baking. kesar badam cupcakes with shrikhand frosting. Kesar Badam Cupcakes with Shrikhand Frosting! You can have Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting
- Prepare of For mug cakes,.
- You need 1 cup of maida/ all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar (crystal or icing sugar).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of milk (1 tsp from it used to soak saffron).
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need as needed of Chopped almonds.
- You need of For shreekhand,.
- You need 1 cup of I took.. 1 cup hung curd(Amul shrikhand can be taken).
- It’s 2 tbsp of icing sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need as needed of Choco chips and saffron strands to decorate.
This is the ultimate fusion cupcake you will ever eat! Can something this good really be this easy to make? Oh how I love mug cakes. This cake is like banana bread meets vanilla cake, then it's smothered in a rich cream cheese frosting and of course it's finished of with some chopped pecans.
Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting instructions
- Mix all the ingredients of the mug cakes well..
- Pour the batter into coffee mugs till half..
- Microwave on high mode for 2 minutes and allow them to cool. It can be made in a pan on flame. But cook time increase to 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile they are getting cool, mix ingredients of shrikhand together..
- Spread shrikhand on the mug cakes,sprinkle choco chips and saffron and serve a delightful and flavourful dessert.
Shrikhand recipe with step by step pics. shrikhand is a traditional Indian sweet made with hung curd and flavored with saffron and cardamom. It is very popular in western Indian states of maharashtra and Gujarat. In both Maharashtrian and Gujarati weddings, shrikhand is served in the thali meal. Shrikhand recipe – This is the traditional sweet from Gujarat or Maharashtra. It is also known as So it is also called kesar elaichi shrikhand.