Egg Rolls Mini.
You can make Egg Rolls Mini using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Egg Rolls Mini
- Prepare 1 of Cup of white rice (cooked).
- Prepare 1 of Fresh cabbage (chopped).
- It’s 1 of Pack of Nasoya wonton wraps (use as many or as little as you want).
- It’s 1 of Coconut oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of Little bowl of water for edges of wraps.
Egg Rolls Mini step by step
- Add just enough coconut oil in small pot, to cover egg rolls. Let oil heat on medium..
- Mix cooked rice & chopped cabbage in a bowl.
- Place wonton wraps on a plate, fill with ingredients.
- Wet all edges with water from bowl. Take bottom edge of wonton, and begin rolling like a burrito. Then take the left & right edges, and fold.
- Add egg rolls to oil and let fry until golden and chrispy. Repeat until desired amount of egg rolls are made..
recipe by WonderEggs @cookpad