Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat.
You can cook Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat
- It’s 8 of Potatoes (medium).
- You need 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- You need 5 slice of Roast ham slices.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy cream (non-dairy).
- It’s 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White wine.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 100 ml of Panko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grated cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Melted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat instructions
- Gather the ingredients. Melt the butter in the microwave. Add the panko and grated cheese to a plastic baggie and strike to finely crush..
- Wash the potatoes and microwave (with skins on) using the "root vegetables" or for 10 minutes at 600 W..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the minced onion until transparent. Mince the roast ham and add to the pan. Then add the ground meat and cook well..
- Pour in the red wine and cook off the alcohol. Add the flour and milk and cook until thick, then add the salt and pepper to season..
- Quickly soak the potatoes in cold water and then peel the skins with your hand. Place into a pot..
- Add the heavy cream to the potatoes and heat slowly on low heat to prevent burning. Mash and stir the potatoes while heating..
- Once it becomes thick and creamy like in the photo, season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg..
- This completes the main components of the dish..
- Thinly grease a gratin dish (I used 30 cm) with butter and place in half of the potatoes..
- Top with all of the ground meat sauce..
- Spread the remaining potato mixture on top of the meat. Cover completely with panko and pour melted butter on top..
- Bake for 15 minutes on the bottom rack of the 220°C oven and then it's done. Optionally, garnish with minced parsley..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad