Peach and Apple Cake (Dairy-free).
You can cook Peach and Apple Cake (Dairy-free) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach and Apple Cake (Dairy-free)
- Prepare 600 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Sugar ①.
- Prepare 3 of Apples.
- You need 1 can of Canned peaches.
- You need 1 of pack Whipped soy cream.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons Sugar ②.
Peach and Apple Cake (Dairy-free) instructions
- Mix the sugar marked ① with the olive oil. Add the eggs and mix well..
- Add the pancake mix and mix thoroughly. Cut the apples into large pieces and mix those in too..
- Line the milk cartons with parchment paper and pour in the batter..
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 30 minutes. Cover with foil and bake for another 10 minutes..
- When cooled, remove it from the moulds and cut it to make it flat and even. Divide into 2 layers..
- Add the sugar marked ② to the soy cream and mix with a hand mixer until peaks form..
- Spread the cream on the lower layer, then pack it tightly with peaches. Place the upper layer on top, and spread cream over it..
- Decorate the cake as you like to finish..