Apple Cake made with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan. Great recipe for Easy Apple Cake Made In a Frying Pan. I found out that the skin and flesh of apples contain the water-soluble dietary fiber pectin and polyphenol, and decided to try making an apple cake with the skin unpeeled. I had been discarding the skin until now.
Your heart may beat a bit faster when you flip the cake over from the frying pan, but when it comes out looking nice, it's really exciting! Great recipe for Pancake Mix Cinnamon Apple Cake in a Frying Pan. I wondered how the apple cake I made before would taste with cinnamon, so I tried it out. You can cook Apple Cake made with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan using 17 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Cake made with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan
- You need of For the cake batter (using a 20 cm diameter frying pan):.
- You need 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1/2 of Egg.
- It’s 10 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 80 ml of Milk.
- You need 5 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare of For the cake batter (using a 24 cm diameter frying pan):.
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 160 ml of Milk.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- It’s of For the simmered apple slices (using a 20 cm or 24 cm diameter frying pan).
- You need 1 of Apple.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Powdered brown sugar (or white sugar).
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter (or margarine).
Every time I make this cake it's different It's always exciting when you flip the cake onto the plate, but that itself is a lot of fun! The glossiness of the final cake will vary, depending on how much you simmer the apple slices. When I made "Cooking in a Frying Pan: Pancake Mix Cinnamon Apple Cake", I forgot to add cinnamon powder to the simmered apple slices. So I sprinkled the cinnamon powder over the cooked cake and it was delicious!
Apple Cake made with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan step by step
- Make the simmered apple: Peel and core the apple, and cut into about 5mm wide wedges..
- Put the apple wedges in a frying pan with the sugar, powdered brown sugar and butter and mix. Set the heat to medium and cover with a lid. (Mix occasionally.).
- After about 3 minutes, remove the lid and simmer over low-medium heat for another 5 minutes or so while stirring occasionally. When the sauce has thickened, turn the heat off..
- Arrange the cooked apple wedges in a spiral pattern in the frying pan..
- Put the pancake mix, egg, sugar and milk in a bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Cut up the butter and put it in a heatproof container. Microwave for 20 seconds at 600w to melt the butter. Add to the Step 5 batter and mix it in..
- Pour the batter gently into the the Step 4 frying pan. Cover with a lid, and cook over the lowest heat possible for 8 to 10 minutes while observing it..
- Turn the heat off, and leave it as-is for 5 minutes with the lid on..
- Remove the lid, and run a rubber spatula around the bottom of frying pan so that you can remove the cake easily..
- Invert a large plate on the frying pan. Holding the plate and frying pan, invert the cake onto the plate.
- If you don't have any powdered brown sugar for the simmered apple, you can use regular sugar instead..
- To make this in a 24 cm diameter frying pan… first, double the batter ingredients. Use the same amount of apples..
- Second…Steps 1 through 6 are the same. In Step 7, microwave the butter for 30 seconds. In Step 10, cook the cake over the lowest heat possible for about 15 minutes while keeping an eye on it..
- When the cake has puffed up and the surface is dry, it should be baked..
- Third…Steps 8 to 10 are the same..
- Tips: 1) You can use a 26 cm diameter pan to cook the cake, using the same amounts listed for the 24 cm diameter cake..
- 2) You can also make a 22cm diameter cake using the amounts listed for the 20cm diameter cake..
- 3) The thickness of the cake will vary depending on the diameter of the frying pan, as will the cooking time..
- 4) If the cake is quite thin, reduce the cooking time. When the cake is thick, if you cook the cake for too long it may burn..
- 5) The cake will cook up differently depending on the size and type of the frying pan, the heat level, the distance from the heat to the frying pan and so on..
- 6) If you'd like to make this cake multiple times, please find the ideal cooking time and amount for your frying pan..
The cake will cook up differently depending on the size and type of the frying pan, so please keep an eye on it and adjust the cooking. Here's how to prepare a yummy apple cake without oven in a fry pan. Try it and let me know. If you would like to support the channel, do not hesitate to contribute to the purchase of the necessary. Pour pancake batter over apples in skillet.