Vegan Fried Rice.
Ingredients of Vegan Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 Cup of day old Rice.
- You need Half of block of Firm Tofu.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Mushroom Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 pinches of Salt.
- You need 1 of Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Oil.
Vegan Fried Rice instructions
- Wash and dice your bell pepper. Cube your tofu into a similar size to your bell pepper. Finely chop your garlic..
- In a pan heat the oil until almost smoking and then add the bell pepper. Add 1 pinch of salt and fry until it looks slightly char grilled..
- Add the tofu and add the other pinch of salt. Fry together until the tofu is a light golden colour..
- Add the garlic last to prevent burning. Fry for 30 seconds before adding the rice..
- Add the soy sauce and turn the heat down. Stir fry together until the rice is hot then serve..
recipe by Jocelyn Pinphetkun @cookpad