Vegan Rice Pudding with custard apple.
You can cook Vegan Rice Pudding with custard apple using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Rice Pudding with custard apple
- You need 1/4 cup of rice.
- It’s 1/2 of coconut.
- You need 1 of custard apple.
- You need 1 pinch of cardamom powder.
- Prepare as required of Almonds for garnishing.
Vegan Rice Pudding with custard apple step by step
- Wash and soak rice. Peel coconut, grind in mixie..
- Add water and grind again. Extract coconut milk. Add it to rice and cook it..
- Soak almond in water, boil for few minutes, peel it and cut into slices..
- Wash custard apple, break into two, remove seeds and extract pulp..
- Blend it with three tbsp of cooked rice, mix it nicely, cook for few more minutes. Add cardamom powder. Garnish with almonds, serve hot or chilled as you like…
recipe by Leena Mehta @cookpad