Macrobiotic Sweet Potato and Apple Cake.
You can have Macrobiotic Sweet Potato and Apple Cake using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Sweet Potato and Apple Cake
- You need of Sweet Potato and Apple chunks.
- It’s 1/2 of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 small of apple.
- It’s 100 ml of Sugar-free apple juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Raisins.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s of Batter.
- It’s 100 ml of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Canola oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Maple syrup.
Macrobiotic Sweet Potato and Apple Cake step by step
- Cut the sweet the potato into 2 cm cubes, and slice the apple into wedges. Put the all the sweet potato and apple mix ingredients in a pan and simmer until the liquid evaporates..
- Sift the dry ingredients, and then mix together along with the remaining ingredients (the batter should be loose)..
- Combine Steps 1 and 2 and pour into the cake tin..
- Bake in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes at 170°C/340F..