Vegan rice pudding.
You can have Vegan rice pudding using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vegan rice pudding
- You need 100 g of short grain pudding rice.
- It’s 50 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 750 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of ground nutmeg or cinnamon (as preferred).
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
Vegan rice pudding instructions
- Mix the ingredients in a large oven-proof dish. Place, uncovered, into a preheated oven at 150C for 2 hours..
- Serve hot or cold with fresh or tinned fruit, or raisins. Alternatively, serve with a spoonful of jam, or a drizzle of golden syrup..
recipe by Samantha B @cookpad