Rich Apple Cake Macrobiotic.
You can have Rich Apple Cake Macrobiotic using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rich Apple Cake Macrobiotic
- Prepare 100 of Whole wheat flour (super fine).
- It’s 60 grams of Almond flour.
- It’s 40 grams of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 200 grams of Apple.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Natural vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Your choice of dried nuts or fruits.
Rich Apple Cake Macrobiotic instructions
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl, and mix evenly..
- Rinse the apples well, cut into approximate sizes with the skin intact, and finely mince in a food processor while incorporating any bits that stick to the sides..
- Add the apples from Step 2 to the dry ingredients from Step 1 along with the maple syrup and oil, and mix with a cutting motion. Add in dried fruit to taste..
- Roughly spread out the dough in the pan, and lightly even it out so as to not let too much air out..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 170℃ for 50 minutes, remove it from the pan, and let cool..
- I added roughly chopped cranberries this time. It's delicious freshly baked. It will harden when it cools, so warm it up before serving..