Ham and Tartare Sauce Bread Boats.
You can cook Ham and Tartare Sauce Bread Boats using 9 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Ham and Tartare Sauce Bread Boats
- Prepare 1 of the whole amount Simple ingredients ♡ Soft bread dough.
- It’s 8 slice of Ham.
- You need 1 of Beaten egg.
- It’s of For the tartare sauce:.
- It’s 2 of Boiled eggs (roughly chopped).
- You need 3 large of Pickles (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of Krazy Salt.
- You need 1 of Parsley (finely chopped).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Ham and Tartare Sauce Bread Boats instructions
- Put all the bread dough ingredients in a bread machine, and leave it up to the machine to handle it until the end of the 1st rising..
- Put all the tartare sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until it's needed..
- Deflate the dough after the 1st rising is done, divide into 8 portions and round off each portion. Line them up with the seam sides down, cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel and let rest for 20 minutes..
- Take a ball of dough and place it seam side up. Press out into a flat disc that's a bit bigger than a slice of ham..
- Roll it up tightly from front to back, trying not to incorporate any air bubbles..
- Pinch the seam tightly closed..
- Place seam side up, and fold in half. Press down lightly with your palm..
- Pinch the side that's being held by my fingers in the photo and both sides closed..
- Cut through the dough about 2/3rds of the way using a pastry scraper or kitchen scissors..
- Open up the cut part, and spread the dough out a bit so that it looks like a boat, with a well in the middle..
- Line up the 'boats' on a kitchen parchment paper lined baking tray leaving space in between them. Leave to rise at 35°C for 20 minutes (2nd rising). They are done when they have increased by 1.5 times in volume. ＾＾ Please adjust the rising time depending on the temperature..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- When the 2nd rising is done, brush the dough with beaten egg except for the part where you'll put the tartare sauce..
- Put the tartare sauce in the well in the middle, and bake in a 180 °C oven for 15 to 18 minutes to finish..
- They're done! ♡ Please adjust the amount of tartare sauce to taste. ＾＾.
- This is the recipe for the simple bread dough that is used in this recipe -. It's an easy to handle dough that is very adaptable..
- "Standard ♡ Cheese and Wiener Sausage Bread" -uses the same dough. ＾＾ It's a standard savory snack bread. ＾＾ https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149467-cheese-wiener-sausage-buns.
- "Aromatic Basil Mayonnaise Bread" -" also uses the same dough. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149463-basil-mayo-bread.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad