You can cook Dates Maamoul using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dates Maamoul
- Prepare 2 cup of fine semolina.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of melted ghee.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rosewater.
- Prepare 300 grams of dates paste.
Dates Maamoul instructions
- In a bowl.place semolina.flour and the ghee.
- Rub the ghee into semolina and flour until its completely absorbed by it.the mix will resemble wet sand.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix gently.
- You can bake maamoul without shaping it.just from the stuffed cookies into balls and arrange them on baking sheet and bake them (i used silicone mold for small tarts).
- Bake it at 180°F celcius or till golden.
recipe by Mariem @cookpad