Walnuts Biscuit chocolate no bake cake.
You can make Walnuts Biscuit chocolate no bake cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Walnuts Biscuit chocolate no bake cake
- Prepare 800 gms of Mc vitis digestive biscuits.
- It’s 160 GMs of walnuts.
- You need 200 GMs of sugar.
- Prepare 150 GMs of butter.
- You need 60 GMs of cocoa powder.
- You need 120 GMs of fresh cream.
- Prepare 120 GMs of Dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Walnuts Biscuit chocolate no bake cake instructions
- Dry roast the walnuts and keep aside.
- Break biscuits into small pieces. Mix biscuits and walnuts in a bowl..
- Now take another pan and add sugar, water and cocoa powder and mix well and give 1 boil..
- Now add butter and keep stirring and let it boil on low flame for 5 minutes. Then off the flame and let it cool a bit..
- Now add vanilla essence and pour the mixture on biscuits walnuts mixture and mix well..
- Now put the biscuits mixture in a setting bowl and keep it in fridge for 1/2 hour..
- Now take another pan and put cream and boil it. When the cream just start to boil off flame and add dark chocolate pieces and keep stirring for a minute till all dark chocolate melts..
- Now remove the cake from a fridge, pour the chocolate ganache and spread evenly..
- Now again keep in fridge for 4-5 hours. Now use remaining walnuts for topping. Garnish with almonds, silver balls and white chocolaty chips..
- Enjoy endlessly.
recipe by Anu Kamra @cookpad