Oreo mug cake. Place cookies and milk in a microwavable coffee mug, and crush together with a spoon until thick and slightly chunky. Even better, it's something older kids can make themselves and younger What makes this mug cake so special ore the Oreo cookies tucked into the batter before. Easy chocolate oreo cake is quick delicious dessert for kids and children.
This single serving cake is fluffy and sweet, with crushed Oreo pieces mixed throughout. Throw out what you know about baking. This Oreo mug cake is so simple, you don't need to be an expert baker to make this rich and chocolaty dessert. You can have Oreo mug cake using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo mug cake
- Prepare 2 packets of Oreo biscuit.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Refined sugar.
- Prepare 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
There is one, in particular, that caught our eye, and it's an easy recipe for an Oreo mug cake. You want something more elevated than store-bought chocolate chip cookies. These chocolatey, fluffy, and sweet oreo mug cakes are bursting with chocolate flavors, great textures, and. Fact: These Oreo Churros Taste Even Better Than They Look, and They Look Really Freakin' Good.
Oreo mug cake step by step
- Crush the Oreo biscuits and put them in mixer grinder jar..
- Turn on the grinder and make a smooth powder..
- Take a bowl and add the Oreo powder, milk and sugar in it..
- Make a smooth paste and blend it properly..
- Pour the mixture in a mug and put it in microwave for about 2-3 minutes..
- Mug cake is ready. Serve it with ice cream as per your choice..
Make this simple Oreo Mug Cake with just five ingredients. Delicious and easy to make, this is the perfect recipe for your dessert! Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! Raspberry cake and its verrine – HQ Recipes.