Vegan Carrot cake with Cashew cream frosting.
You can have Vegan Carrot cake with Cashew cream frosting using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Carrot cake with Cashew cream frosting
- Prepare for of Carrot cake:.
- You need 3/4 cup of Grated Carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dates.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Cashew.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Raisins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated Coconut or Desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need for of Cashew cream:.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cashew.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut cream.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
Vegan Carrot cake with Cashew cream frosting step by step
- In a blender, add all the ingredients given for Carrot cake. Blend until the mixture is well combined.
- Line a cake tin or tray with baking sheet and transfer the mixture. level it with a spatula and set in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile soak the cashew in warm water for 2 hours.
- Blend the soaked cashew with all other required ingredients to make cashew cream for about 7-8 minutes until smooth and creamy..
- Now pipe this cream on the carrot cake and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove the baking sheet, garnish with shredded carrot, nuts,raisins etc..
- Enjoy this no sugar, healthy, vegan yet very tasty Carrot cake with your loved ones!!!.
recipe by Raihanathus Sahdhiyya @cookpad