Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake.
You can cook Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake
- You need 1 of Apple.
- You need 50 grams of ☆ Bread (strong) flour (or whole wheat bread flour).
- Prepare 100 grams of Whole wheat cake flour.
- It’s of Oatmeal (mixed with raisins) 50 g.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ★ Maple syrup.
- It’s 50 ml of Apple juice (100%).
- It’s 90 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Juice from grated ginger.
Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake step by step
- Peel the apple and chop 1/2 into 1-cm cubes, and thinly slice the other half into 8 wedges. Soak the apple in salt water (not listed in the ingredients), then drain..
- Put the ☆ dry ingredients in a bowl, and whisk together vigorously. Combine the ★ wet ingredients in a separate bowl, and mix until even..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃, and line the cake mold with parchment paper..
- Add the wet ingredients and the cubed apple pieces in Step 1 to the dry ingredients from Step 2. Mix together until even, then pour into the cake mold..
- Arrange the sliced apples on top, then bake for 35 minutes at 180℃..
- Once it is finished baking, cool on a rack, then serve. Since this cake is made without oil, wrap any leftovers in plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out..