Easy Yogurt Apple Cake.
You can cook Easy Yogurt Apple Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Yogurt Apple Cake
- You need 1 of Apple.
- It’s 250 grams of ●Yogurt.
- You need 2 of ●Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Lemon juice.
- You need 2 of handfuls Raisins.
- You need 90 grams of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Easy Yogurt Apple Cake step by step
- Put the raisins in the yogurt, stir, and let sit for a while..
- Cut the apple into 1/8 wedges. Dice 2/3 of the apple, by cutting the wedges into 4-6 bite-size pieces. Slice the remaining 1/3 of the apple, drizzle lemon juice (not listed) and set aside..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Brush the pan with melted butter (not listed). Put the ● ingredients into a bowl and mix well..
- Add the diced apples into the bowl from Step 3 and mix. Add the sifted flour and baking powder, mix into the batter, and pour the batter into the baking pan..
- Place the sliced apples evenly on top of the batter. Bake at 200°C for 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 180°C and bake for 20- 30 minutes. (The cake is done when a bamboo skewer poked through the middle comes out clean.).
- To add a glaze as in the photo on the right, dissolve 3 tablespoons of apricot jam into 1 tablespoon of water. The cake is delicious as-is but if you want to add the glaze, brush the surface immediately after baking..