Speck and porcini with grilled polenta.
You can have Speck and porcini with grilled polenta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Speck and porcini with grilled polenta
- It’s Packet of ready made polenta to make life easy.
- It’s 200 g of mushrooms.
- It’s 200 g of speck.
- Prepare of Small chopped onion.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Speck and porcini with grilled polenta instructions
- Put polenta on a baking sheet, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper. Grill for about 15 mins turning once.
- Meanwhile, fry onion gently for a few mins, then add chopped mushrooms and cook on medium heat until they release the water..
- Add speck, salt, pepper and oregano to taste. Cook for another 5 mins or so.
- Plate up your dish :).
recipe by Miss Fluffy's Cooking @cookpad