Baked rice pudding – vegan.
You can make Baked rice pudding – vegan using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked rice pudding – vegan
- Prepare 1 cup of brown rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of soy milk unsweetened.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Generous pinch of salt.
- You need of Your topping of choice eg more maple syrup, blueberries, cinnamon apple, toasted almonds.
Baked rice pudding – vegan step by step
- Put the rice and water in a pan. Bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 40-45mins til very soft..
- In a bowl, dissolve the arrowroot powder in 1 cup of the soy milk..
- Add the rice, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Mix well..
- Put in a greased (with melted coconut oil or vegan butter) ovenproof dish. Cover with foil. Bake until lightly browned and bubbling – for about 45 mins/ 1 hour..
- When it’s baked, stir in the rest of the milk. Let it cool a little before enjoying 😋.
recipe by Alessandra @cookpad