You can have Russian-style Pancake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Russian-style Pancake
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 500 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 200 ml of Cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 of Butter.
- It’s of For the toppings.
- It’s 1 of Sour cream or whipped cream.
- It’s 1 of Strawberry jam.
- Prepare 1 of Fruits.
- Prepare 1 of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of Ham.
Russian-style Pancake step by step
- In a bowl, combine the egg, milk, sugar and salt and mix well. In a separate bowl, sift together the cake flour and baking powder..
- Pour the egg mixture little by little into the dry ingredients and mix well. Reversing the process (adding the dry ingredients into the egg mixture), causes lumps to form. So please be careful!.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 teaspoon of butter. As in the picture, leave the heat over high..
- Pour about a ladle-full of the batter from Step 2 into the skillet. Tilt the skillet quickly to spread the batter and cook it over medium heat until golden. Turn the pancake over..
- Once both sides of the pancake are browned as in the picture, move it to a plate and cook the next pancake. Add 1 teaspoon of butter for every 3 pancakes..
- Add your favorite toppings. This one has banana and ganache cream..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad