Ham Sandwich batch 7.
You can make Ham Sandwich batch 7 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham Sandwich batch 7
- You need 8 slices of bread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare As needed of tomato slices.
- Prepare As needed of ham luncheon meat.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized kosher pickles.
Ham Sandwich batch 7 instructions
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, and dill weed.
- Slice the tomatoes and pickle.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to the bread.
- Salt and Pepper the tomatoes add to the bread and top with pickle slices.
- Add ham.
- Stack and serve I hope you enjoy!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad