Okonomiyaki that's Crispy Outside and Fluffy Inside.
You can cook Okonomiyaki that's Crispy Outside and Fluffy Inside using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Okonomiyaki that's Crispy Outside and Fluffy Inside
- You need 450 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 4 of or 5 Green onions.
- Prepare 210 grams of Yamaimo.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 200 grams of Pork.
- You need 50 grams of Tempura crumbs.
- Prepare 60 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
Okonomiyaki that's Crispy Outside and Fluffy Inside step by step
- Finely chop cabbage and green onions. Cut it as you prefer..
- Grate the yamaimo yam and add it to Step 1. Add the eggs..
- Cut pork into bite size pieces and add it with tempura crumbs into Step 1. Mix well. Then add the cake flour and water and mix again..
- You might think it's too wet at Step 3, but this is the key to making the inside fluffy. Adjust so that the batter doesn't get too dry..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, and pour on one ladle worth of batter. Shape it neatly with a spatula..
- Cook slowly on low to medium heat until it's done..
- I sprinkled aonori and bonito flakes on top. Serve with your favorite sauce and mayonnaise..
- It is also tasty to add kimchi to the batter. For this version, melt some cheese on top before serving..