Vegan Pea And Carrot Fried Rice.
You can have Vegan Pea And Carrot Fried Rice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pea And Carrot Fried Rice
- You need 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- You need 1 can of green pea (piselli cirio).
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Of light soy sauce.
Vegan Pea And Carrot Fried Rice step by step
- With little oil sauté the carrot for half a minute then add in the green pea without its brine.
- Mix well then add in the cooked white rice for a minute.
- Season with salt and light soy sauce for another half a minute then off heat.
recipe by LeeGoh @cookpad