Fried beans, spinach, mixed veges n steamed Rice. #Vegan contest.
You can have Fried beans, spinach, mixed veges n steamed Rice. #Vegan contest using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried beans, spinach, mixed veges n steamed Rice. #Vegan contest
- It’s 1/2 cup of Rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled beans.
- Prepare 2 bunches of spinach.
- You need 1 of carrot, 1 courgett, onions, dhania n tomatoes.
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
- Prepare of Salt.
Fried beans, spinach, mixed veges n steamed Rice. #Vegan contest step by step
- Wash your rice n set aside..
- Clean all your vegetables n set aside..
- Chop onions, tomatoes, cartots, courgettes, dhania and put them all aside separately..
- Set your boiled beans ready..
- In a frying sufuria, put one tbsp salad oil, let it heat abit then add chopped onions. Let them brown..
- Add tomatoes n some salt..
- Add in your beans n cover for 5 mins under medium heat..
- Add some little water n simmer for 15 mins. Once ready, remove from the heat n set aside..
- In another small sufuria, put 1 cup of water n let it boil. Add a pinch of salt then add your rice and let it cook in a moderate heat. Once ready, set it aside..
- In a frying pan, put 11/2 tbsp oil n heat it abit, add onions, some salt then spinach. Simmer for 5 mins then remove it..
- In another frying pan, put some oil n let it heat. add all other remaining vegetables i.e carrots, courgettes, onions n a pinch of salt. Saute for 7 mins then put off the heat then add your dhania..
- Your meal is ready, Serve hot and Enjoy..
recipe by liz Ngugi. @cookpad