Salsa Vegan Fried Rice.
You can make Salsa Vegan Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salsa Vegan Fried Rice
- It’s 1 cup of cubed carrots.
- You need 1 cup of dice green beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked white rice or leftover.
- You need 3 tbsp of salsa.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of dice cucumbers.
Salsa Vegan Fried Rice instructions
- With butter saute carrot then cover for 2 minutes carrot then add green bean and cover for 1 minutes then season with salt.
- Add cooked white rice or leftover cooked white rice with 3 tbsp of salsa and stir fry to mix well or another 3 to 5 minute.
- Add dried cranberries and cucumber and mix well and serve.
- SALSA FRIED RICE WITH CARROT AND GREEN BEAN TOP DRIED CRANBERRIES AND CUCUMBER.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY VEGAN FRIED RICE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343343-ginger-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342309-spicy-carrot-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338637-spicy-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348536-vegan-fried-rice-in-5-minutes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335954-summer-roasted-pork-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354043-vegan-fried-rice-with-coconut-milk https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340470-tofu-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348611-okra-in-tumeric-vegan-fried-rice.
recipe by LeeGoh @cookpad