Pan Fried Guinea Fowl Breast.
You can cook Pan Fried Guinea Fowl Breast using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Guinea Fowl Breast
- You need 4 of @ 125 g of guinea fowl breasts (skin off) / 4½ oz ..
- Prepare 4 of @ 75 g of ham thick lean steak pieces * / 2½ oz ..
- It’s 100 g of apple eating (cored and sliced into 4) / 3 ½ oz ..
- Prepare 35 g of walnut pieces / 1½ oz ..
- You need 300 ml of chicken stock / 10 fl . oz ..
- You need 4 tablespoons of crème fraîche (low fat).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of aspartame.
- It’s ½ teaspoon of black pepper ground.
- Prepare of “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
- You need of * the same size as the breasts.
Pan Fried Guinea Fowl Breast step by step
- Pre-heat an oven (200oC / 400oF / Gas Mark 6) together with a roasting tin for the guinea fowl breasts..
- Put a fry pan sprayed with Spray2Cook on a medium to high heat until the Spray2Cook is bubbling. Fry the guinea fowl breasts for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to the roasting tin and cook for 12 minutes. Test they are cooked with a sharp knife pressed into the thickest part and then set aside covered in foil to rest for 10 minutes..
- Pre-heat a broiler / grill set at high. Use the fry pan (again sprayed with Spray2Cook) to cook the apple and walnuts together. Cook until the apple is soft and lightly browned on both sides. Transfer to a baking sheet and sprinkle the apple with aspartame. Place under the broiler / grill until golden..
- Microwave the ham pieces until cooked (or warmed through if pre-cooked) and set aside under the foil with the guinea fowl..
- Pour the stock into the fry pan and boil vigorously until reduced by about a half. Stir in the crème fraîche..
- Serve the ham with the guinea fowl on top. Spread over the apple and walnuts and pour over a little crème fraîche sauce..
recipe by Anny Plummer @cookpad