Vegan Brown Rice Doughnuts.
You can make Vegan Brown Rice Doughnuts using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vegan Brown Rice Doughnuts
- You need of A.
- It’s 120 grams of Cake flour (or if you prefer a chewier texture, use bread flour).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s of B.
- Prepare 1/2 of rice bowl's worth Brown rice (cooked).
- Prepare 100 ml of Soy milk (or water).
- Prepare 3 of drops Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of Oil for deep-frying (vegetable, olive, or other cooking oil of your choice).
Vegan Brown Rice Doughnuts step by step
- Put cake flour in a bowl. For those who prefer a chewy texture, substitute with bread flour with the same amount..
- Mix together the A ingredients..
- Blend together the B ingredients in a mixer. For those who like a lumpy texture, blend lightly. If you prefer chewy doughnuts, blend for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Mix together dry (A) and wet (B) ingredients..
- Roll out the dough from Step 4 into thickness between 5 mm to 1 cm. Cut out doughnuts with a doughnut cutter..
- Deep fry both sides in oil heated to 170°C..
- Once fried, coat with kinako to taste. It's delicious coated with a kinako and brown sugar mixture..
- Arrange on a plate and serve..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad