Pizza Flavor – Egg Base (+ accompaniments).
You can have Pizza Flavor – Egg Base (+ accompaniments) using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Flavor – Egg Base (+ accompaniments)
- Prepare 4 of eggs large.
- Prepare 50 g of ham thick (chopped) / 2 oz..
- It’s 80 g of cherry tomatoes / 3 oz..
- Prepare 100 g of red onion (sliced) / 3½ oz..
- You need 50 g of peppers green (sliced and halved) / 2 oz..
- Prepare 50 g of mushrooms (sliced) / 2 oz..
- You need 2 tablespoons of cheese hard grated Italian.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato purée.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of oregano dried.
- You need of salt pepper Ground and.
- Prepare of “Spray2Cook” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
- You need 400 g of potatoes medium / 14oz. small.
- You need of salt Ground.
- It’s of Butter flavor “Spray2Cook” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
- You need 35 g of lettuce (shredded) / 1½ oz..
- It’s 80 g of celery (cut into sticks) / 3 oz..
- Prepare 15 g of arugula rocket / wild / ½ oz..
Pizza Flavor – Egg Base (+ accompaniments) instructions
- Put the shredded lettuce over one third of each of 2 plate. Top with the cucumber and arugula / rocket..
- Slice the tomatoes across the top with a sharp knife and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water. Remove the tomatoes one by one and remove the skins then cut in half..
- Mix the eggs with the oregano and generous seasoning using a whisk, preferably an electric whisk..
- Pre-heat an oven to 180oC / 350oF / Gas Mark 4. Microwave the potatoes for 4 minutes. Spray with the butter flavored Spray2Cook and sprinkle with salt. Put the on a baking tray in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Pre-heat a broiler / grill to medium to high. Remove the potatoes, cut in half. Criss-cross the cut surface with a sharp knife and spray the cut surfaces with butter flavored Spray2Cook. Place under the broiler / grill..
- Before removing the potatoes spray an omelet pan with and place on a medium to high heat. Re-whisk the eggs and add to the pan. Feather the edges away from the pan with a silicon spatula, when set on the base put under the broiler / grill..
- Microwave the onion and pepper for 3 minutes adding the mushroom for the last minute..
- When the top of the “omelet” is set remove from the grill and “pipe” the tomato purée over the surface. Spread over the microwaved vegetable, the tomatoes, the ham and the grated cheese and return to the broiler / grill for a couple of minutes..
- When the “pizza” topping is hot serve two halves of the “pizza” with the salad and add the potatoes. Season well..
recipe by Anny Plummer @cookpad